L'Oréal Ever Pure Shampoo and Hair Sheet Mask

Today I'm sharing a post from my other blog: TrueTexanBeauty.blogspot.com
If you have a chance, jump over there and subscribe because I plan to keep the posts different on each in the future.

Today we're talking about some beauty items I received from influenster. If you don't know what influenster is, then I'll explain. It's an app you can download, then fill out your profile and link all your social media accounts. The more you link the better chances you have of receiving a #voxbox or box of free item(s) to sample and review on your social media sites. You will also need to fill out "snaps"  or questionnaires about you and your family.

So far,  I have received 2 full bottles of Pureleaf matcha green tea to try, full bottles of Nexxus Color Assure shampoo and conditioner and today I am discussing the L'Oréal Ever Pure Moisture Shampoo with Rosemary and Ever Pure Deep Moisture Hair Sheet Mask that I recently received.

First of all, I received a full bottle of the shampoo! This stuff is great! It's safe for color treated hair, sulfate free and smells fabulous thanks to the rosemary! It also states Anti-Fade and UV filters on the bottle. I love using this because it leaves my hair shiny and bouncy. I am going to buy more of this as soon as I run out! I was previously spending 10x the price of this shampoo on a salon shampoo for color treated hair. No more of that nonsense now that this in is available!

The second item is the deep moisture hair sheet mask in Aloe Blossom. At first I thought, this is really weird. A sheet mask on my hair? Since I have only used sheet masks for my face, I was a bit skeptical. I followed the directions opened the package before getting into the shower. Then I shampooed my hair with the Ever Pure shampoo and rinsed clean. The next step is to apply the mask to the hair(It didn't state whether to towel dry, squeeze my hair of extra water or just apply the mask right away to wet hair). I applied it directly to my wet hair. The mask is more like a shower cap so it easily wraps around your head and you can tuck your hair up into it. The next step is to massage into hair (through the cap) until hair is coated and leave on for 5 minutes then rinse. Voila! Except that I probably should have squeezed some of the water out of my hair before applying. I had water running down my face, neck and back. Also, be sure to close the door to trap as much steam as possible before showering. It seems that the steam helps the conditioners penetrate the hair more deeply.
Overall, I like the mask and plan to try it again. It did leave my hair more silky and soft and even lighter than before.

All of the Ever Pure line is sulfate free. I realllllllllllly like using sulfate-free products for color treated hair. They don't strip the color or fade it as quickly as regular shampoo does. This is definitely a must try!
Check out influenster and L'Oréal Ever Pure!
Though I did receive these items for free, all my reviews are honest and my opinions. I am not being paid for this review.
Have a great week! I'll be back soon with more crafts and beauty products posts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Tag Swap

Get Inky Stamps: Design Team Guest